Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thirty What!!!????

okay - seriously???!!! I'm thirty what? Today I was driving with all my kids sans husband and I just started cracking up. I had adjusted the rear view mirror to put on some makeup and I could see myself and 3 of my children in the back seat and Julia was in the front. So I could see myself and ALL my babies. Do I really have 4? That is crazy! I remember being 9 like Claudia and 6 like Julia - where did the time go???? And who is this woman starring back at me????




3 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

Your like the crypt keeper.

Jill said...

ok girl! i just happened to stumble upon your blog! i didn't know you were a fellow blogger! yea!
it was so fun looking at pictures of your babies! and you look absolutely FABULOUS by the way! i am glad to see you guys are doing well. i seriously have the cutest cousins!
Love you guys!
Jill

The Kinyon Family said...

Well I do have to say you look great for 4 babies and being thirty something!!!!! It is so fun to see your blog page. I enjoy seeing everyones little ones. I can't believe how fast time goes by. They are all so big! I would love to hear from you Jaime