Sunday, July 1, 2007

Father's Day

Things we love about Daddy:

  1. He works so hard
  2. He takes us to work with him
  3. He snuggles with us all the time
  4. He's the smartest guy we know
  5. He calls us funny names like "butterball" (Claudia), "snugglebuddle" (Julia)
  6. He kisses mommy all the time
  7. He turns up his music in his truck really loud and we all rock out
  8. He's really strong and handsom
  9. He builds things for us
  10. He makes the best pancakes

Okay - okay - ! Where's my mother's day list? I had to stop the girls - they could have gone on ALL day!


  1. I love Julia's face in this pic!
    I'm so glad my son has such a wonderful role model! There are so many traits I hope he's inherited from his dad.

2 comments:

Candid.Answers said...

Looking for something interesting to read this summer?

http://www.lulu.com/content/608930

-Geoffrey

Castiel Moyes said...

I can NOT believe how big and different Bear looks. Seriously i don't even recognize him. He is SOOOOOO cute. I can't wait to hold him.