Monday, June 25, 2007

GLAMOROUS

A couple days ago we were all just sitting around watching t.v....except for Julia. She was watching Claudia, or I should say starring at Claudia. After a few minutes of feeling self conscious, Claudia turned to Julia and asked her why she was starring. Julia looked up at her sister with such admiration and said...

"You're just so beautiful! I can't take my eyes off you!"

And with that, Julia ran upstairs. A few minutes later, it was just too quiet so
I went to see what mischief was afoot... and this is what I found!

This is her "BEFORE"

And this is her "AFTER"

I guess she thought makeup would transform her into her sister, Claudia! It's funny because Claudia could care less about makeup and what she looks like! I'm seeing a big battle in about 6 years with this girl! However, being a fair-skinned red head, I do sympathize. She lucked out there!

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

GORGEOUS!

Marisa said...

that is adorable. what a little sweetheart! but she is beautiful too! you rebers and your ridiculously attractive offspring...