Saturday, June 28, 2008

Catching Up!

Ok - so I'm sort of settled here in San Ramon and thought it was time to start posting again since it's been 7 (yes, 7) months! What a blogging slacker I am! I've just had my hands full... like all of you do I'm sure and somehow YOU all seem to find the time to blog! Is there some extra time in the day I don't know about? Our first camping trip at Del Valle! It seems like so long ago... oh yeah... that's because it was!





Creepy pickled baby exhibit in Oregon!


Isn't my sis beautiful even after running for an hour! Love you Jess!

3 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Oh I'm so happy to see pictures of you guys! I love love the one of Georgia asleep in the bath!! It makes me sooooo sad that her and cj never see eachother. Are you coming to utah for Johns wedding?

Castiel Moyes said...

Ok the picture of Georgia you should have put next to the pickled baby picture because she looks dead! I lov eyour pictures though. Keep putting them up!

Kym said...

SO glad you're back on-line! What are you doing in San Ramon? Keep the updates coming!!!