Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mornings

I have a love hate relationship with mornings. Probably because I'm a night owl; so I hate actually waking up and dragging my but out of bed... but I absolutely love it when my kids come into my room (not to tell on someone or not throwing a fit or crying) but actually happily getting along and playing with one another... They are hilarious it's like amateur night at the Apollo.
Copy Cats Georgia is missing her head!
These are for you, Grandma Beth! I just thought you might like a visual of what it looks like on this end when my kids are talking to you on the phone!
Julia has a surprise....
Peek-a-boo!
She finally lost her top tooth! After weeks of wriggling, twisting and pulling, she got it out!

2 comments:

Alli said...

yeah!!!!! pictures!!!!! i love them all. i can't believe how much has been going on for you guys, in just a few months! i miss you so much! when are you going to jessi's house? i love all the makeup pictures. they are hilarious. i loved the quote of the day. i was cracking up. i need to call you!

Castiel Moyes said...

I am not sure what to make of two posts in two days. I am getting a little nervous! jk I love th pictures though. Tell Julia congratualtions! That top tooth is a BIG deal! I was totally cracking up at the picture with Georgia's head missing.