Monday, October 22, 2007

This Is For You, MOM!

The trip wasn't all bad. We did get to see Jeff and Missy's new baby boy, Jeffrey Cannon and Georgia had so much fun seeing Caitlin.


Is this not the cutest picture of Jeffy!
I just love the big eyes! He looks so much like Caitlin did at this age!













Bear and Jeff are only 5 months apart! It's such a huge difference now, but I just know they're going to be great buddies!
Look how happy he is to have another boy in the family!

You might think Bear is so sweet trying to kiss his new cousin but he was actually trying to eat him.


























I don't know why everyone says Caitlin never smiles for the camera! Aunt Cocobunns must have the magic touch!


As of right now - I think Jeff and I could switch babies and it would make more sense!



4 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

I'm so jealous. And seriously it made me really sad because I don't even recognize either of those babies. I can't believe how cute they are!

Alli said...

sooo cute!!! i love seing cousins together, how cute they interact with each other.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Thanks for posting pictures of my kids since Jeff and I are too lazy (or too tired) to update our blog. We miss you already.

Southern Utah Real Estate said...

Wish we could have been there... next time Becky you had better let us know so we can drive up.

Your Father!