Friday, September 14, 2007

Firsts

Have you ever seen anyone so excited!

I think she wiggled this tooth for a year!

The First Day of School




Claudia started 4th grade and Julia started 1st grade. That morning Claudia was complaining that her stomach hurt. I told her she was just nervous and to buck up and have fun seeing all her friends again. 2 hours later I got a call from the office that she was sick. She continued to throw up for the rest of the week! I felt so bad... until she gave it to me!

She's since recovered and caught up on her work and as far as I can tell, Julia is having a great time! She loves to tell stories and so far she's been sent to the office, been in a fist fight with a boy, had to put her head down and miss a recess, and cheated on a test. I wonder if the teacher would call me if these things were true? hmmmm...

3 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

FINALLY! A new post! Took you long enough. None of this once a month posting is aloud!

Alli said...

that is so funny about julia's "stories" i slightly hope they are true... just because they are so funny. and also, i'm not the one who would have to deal with them... it would have to be you. claudia looks beautiful as always. i can't believe how big they are!

The Millette Family said...

What babes! Way to go Julia, keep up the good work! :)