Thursday, July 5, 2007

The 4th of July

We celebrated the day over at the Nelson's which is quickly becoming a super fun tradition! I think this is our third year in a row over there and we just love them... and their pool!

106 Degrees!
I think this picture says it all!

Georgia walked around all day with these floaties on - even while she ate dinner!








I love this picture because I'm in it! I swear if I die, Ryan's going to have a heck of a time convincing Georgia and Bear (that would be Baby Ryan but I'm sick of calling him that) that I did really exsist!















































The Crew!















Bear is now almost 4 months old! I can't believe how cute he is!

















4 comments:

Sarah said...

I understand not being in pictures! Looks like fun!

Castiel Moyes said...

I totally feel the same way about not being in the pictures. I don't particularly want to be in the pictures but I also think that my kids will not believe that I ever did anything with them because it is like I don't exist. Bear is SOOOOO cute I can't believe it.

Alli said...

new pictures yeah! i can't beleive how big bear has gotten. by the way. cute nickname. where did he get it from? claudia, julia, and georgia have such different personalities and you can see it just from their pictures. i love it.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Ryan is soooo cute. I think he totally looks like a Reber. He makes me so excited to see what our little boy looks like. I am so glad they will have eachother to hang with amidst the sea of estrogen in the family.