Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Our little Prince








Look at his curly mouth!
Reber sisters, (that's you too Meliss) do you think he could play Edward in 18 years? I do!


He's got the brooding pensive stare down!












I'm not sure about the ears though - they are totally my elf ears. Do you think he looks a little like dad's (my dad) baby pics? I'm thinking yes... but I just can't pinpoint what it is! Probably the ears. I'm totally rambling. This is what happens when I'm around children ALL day!













He totally has Ryan's chin. You can kind of see it in this pic. The cute, defined crease - I love it!
















I think he looks like his dad in this picture!!! j/k













He loves to talk to the motor on the swing. Men and motors... even at 7 weeks! He must be his father's son!

1 comment:

Castiel Moyes said...

You still have time to change his name Edward....I can go through the process if you want.....we kinda did that.