Monday, May 7, 2007

Open House 2007



This is Mrs. Viglione, Claudia's 3rd grade teacher. Claudia wanted me to write that she thinks her teacher is the best teacher in the whole world!















Claudia's class learned all about pigs this month...kind of weird... but she is showcasing her picture of "Piggy Longstocking!"













This is Julia's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Gravert. And I want everyone to know that she is the best teacher in the whole world because she let Julia wear her fabulous wig for 2 weeks without sending a threatening note home! The famous wig has since been retired... I mean hid. Julia continues to search high and low for it.












This is Julia's favorite bug, a praying mantis. I found out about this project the day before it was to be displayed, so I put Ryan (the creative one on the job). I was thinking styrophome and pipe cleaners would do the job, but found Ryan widdling in the garage!

We also discovered at Open House that she named this bug Rebekah.

Apparently her mother reminds her of a vicious, bug eyed insect that bites the heads off it's prey...

1 comment:

Castiel Moyes said...

Thats hilarious! Julia totally reminds me of Junie B. Jones. Have you ever read those. Joselyn tried to go to school like everyday miss matched just so she could be like Junie B.