Monday, April 9, 2007

Sister Visit








































The only thing this picture is missing is Melissa.

We love you Missy!!!












Alli was our resident beautician!
She's doing Sam's hair.










Jessica wore her hair like this the whole time. It was a little embarrassing.















Even baby Ryan thinks I'm funny!


















































































Grandma Francis dropped in for a quick visit! IT was so nice to see her!















































































































































Coloring Easter Eggs with Grandma!






































3 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

your pictures turned out so cute. That one of us making the funny faces is SO funny I can't stop laughing. I think Sam looks the best. Everytime I look at her I die laughing.

Jaime said...

Rebekah I hope it is ok that grandma showed us your blog page. Baby Ryan is so stinking cute. Your girls are getting so big. I hope all is going great.
i missed seeing you at the last reunion. Love ya Jaime

Sarah said...

Cute pics! I'm amazed how much everyone has changed (sisters included) since I lasy saw everyone!